Shower Commode Chair
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Totally sealed from moisture, the seamless upholstery gives firm and comfortable support.
- Removable arms with easily operated slide locks make preparation for transfer very easy.
- The footrests are adjustable in height and swing under, not out, to get out of the way in close quarters.
- 3 in 1 uses. Use in the shower, as a bedside commode, or wheel over the toilet.
- Attractive and protective electrostatic powder finish in deep blue.
- Padded arms
- Solid padded seat
- Safety strap
- U-shaped seat
- Push handles
- Footplate heel loops
- Carrying case
The Model 461 is our benchmark for bathroom care products. This design has been popular for many years because it incorporates strength, durability, and portability. For travel or just to get out of the way, the 461 folds compactly and can even fit into a handy carrying case.
One key to this chairs’ acceptance is the benefit of security during position changes or transfers. The patented plunger floor lock system holds the chair securely on wet or dry surfaces.
We suggest you consider this product if your requirements include any of the following:
- Soft upholstery because of sensitive skin or a potential for skin breakdown
- Travel portability or the need to provide bathing room for others in your household
- Convenient and safe features for a caregiver
- A chair that fits through narrow doorways
- Assistive devices for toileting
|Back height from seat||14 1/2″|
|Seat width between arms||17 1/2″|
|Overall width||20 1/2″|
|Seat height from floor||19 1/4″|
|Under seat clearance||16 5/8″|
|Overall depth with foot plates||35″|
|Arm height from seat||7 1/4″|
|Length from seat to footrest||16″-18″|
|Weight of chair||33 lbs.|